Providing Financial Solutions for Rural Texas
The mission of Lone Star Ag Credit is to enhance the quality of life in rural America by providing an efficient, responsive and dependable source of credit to all eligible and creditworthy borrowers in the communities and areas it serves.
Your Local Lender
Lone Star Ag Credit is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, with 16 office locations to meet your financing needs. Our loan specialists understand the needs of farmers, ranchers, agribusinesses and rural homeowners because they live and work in the areas they serve. We do business face-to-face and sit down with you to work out the best financing options available. If you are too busy to come to us, our loan officers will come to you to customize a financing solution for your credit needs. Our flexible loan terms include:
- Long-term repayment plans with terms from 5 to 30 years
- Adjustable- or fixed-interest-rate plans
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment options
- Multiple re-advance loans that allow paydowns and re-advances without a new loan closing process
- Customized loan packages to fit special situations, especially to accommodate young, beginning and small farmers
Everything Your Business Needs
Lone Star Ag Credit offers competitive financing for farmers, ranchers, country homeowners, agribusiness owners and other rural landowners. We are your credit source for:
- Purchasing rural land
- Farm or ranch operating expenses
- Refinancing existing debt
- Buying, refinancing or building a country home
- Making capital improvements
- Financing for agribusiness
Lone Star Ag Credit is also a customer-owned cooperative, and as a cooperative, each borrower becomes a stockholder in our company. Lone Star has paid out more than $40 million in patronage dividends to our stockholders over the past 10 years. This lowers your effective interest rate and is an added benefit of doing business with us. We are owned by borrowers and governed by a local board of directors composed of customers and elected by customers. That means we always have your best interests in mind.
New to Agriculture?
At Lone Star Ag Credit, we recognize young, beginning and small farmers and ranchers as the future of Texas' proud agricultural industry. We know it's important to start off on the right foot, and we are committed to financing this new generation of producers to the full extent of their creditworthiness. Come talk to your local Lone Star office about our young, beginning and small (YBS) programs set up for producers just like you.